- BRAVO continues... many people have been tagged out already. Remember: as the number of people left is narrowed down, the rules will change so that eliminations can be made more easily... your spoon may no longer keep you safe! Any new rules will be hung in the hallway.
- AE Week Ashland trip fundraiser: selling tickets for MTC's Deathtrap. If you're interested in buying tickets, talk to anyone going on the Ashland trip or see Amanda Gray, Doug Nunn or Tom Sosnovec.
- Blood-drive March 4th - sign up and get information about it in the office. Must be at least 16.
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS: Boxes are in every advisory. This year, we're supporting Natalie, a 7-year-old girl from Napa who has leukemia. Drop any loose change into them! To raise excitement for Pennies for Patients, rewards are the following:
- $500: six ASB members have volunteered to have their heads shaved - one name will be drawn out of a hat and that person will be shaved at an assembly in front of the school. The person who donates the most money at the time of the assembly will be granted the gift of being the one to do the shaving - it's an auction!
- $750: all six of the ASB volunteers will have their heads shaved in the abovementioned fashion.
- $1,000: volunteer teachers will be duct-taped to a wall and pied in the same auctioning manner at an assembly.
* It will not take as much effort as it seems because a couple of businesses in the community have agreed to match anything we earn: if we raise $100, they'll donate $100 and this all counts towards the hair-dying/head-shaving/teacher-pieing!
- There will be a WINTER GAMES RALLY this coming Friday, February 26th, in the gym during the last 30 mins. of advisory... each game will be a competition between classes!